Bankhead Adventures

10 November 2009

Back to Regularly Scheduled Programming



It took nearly until Halloween for Amy to get back in the groove after the whirlwind of China. That did not stop her from costuming the family, however. A word about James's costume: while Amy was sorting through a large box of hand-me-downs from some cousins, James stumbled upon a Care Bear costume and fell in love. He's never seen the show and thought it was just a bear costume. He wore it through most of October, growling constantly. Amy suggested covering the heart with brown fur to make it more realistic (and less girlie), but James insisted, "But Mom, I love the heart." Paul also took his costume seriously and spent at least an hour wandering around the house saying, "Arrr" in various tones and with various faces.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • I love it. James is a crackup.

    By Blogger Amy, at 8:24 AM  

  • can you please, please, please come for thanksgiving??? I need to see my family before Christmas.

    By Blogger Sica, at 9:23 AM  

  • I only see an earring in Paul's right ear. I guess he's really trying to fit in out there, eh?

    By Blogger Mike, at 9:59 AM  

  • what a great looking family. :) I love the heart too, James. haha

    By Blogger brittney, at 10:22 AM  

  • I love James' choice! Great costumes. If you ask me, Paul looks a little too comfortable as a pirate.

    By Blogger kelsey, at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home