Bankhead Adventures

29 August 2007

Gremlin for Sale


As noted in Amy's post below, I have a special talent for making faces, even when not trying. In an effort to transfer knowledge and skills to the next generation, I regularly put James through the paces of becoming a great face-maker. This here is what we call the "squinchy smile", with a twist because his mouth is full. Personally, I think he looks like an evil Gremlin or Gnome, about to gnaw at your Achilles tendon when you aren't looking.

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • SOLD!

    By Blogger lauridawn, at 9:55 PM  

  • teeheehee. Paul I quite enjoy your posts. You should do them more often. (no offense Amy)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 PM  

  • Wow. I can't wait till you have more kids and can take a pic of Daddy N Kids all scrunching their faces together for the camera and I can read about it on a blog!

    By Blogger Amy, at 9:58 PM  

  • P.S. to my above comment - When you can you ship the little fellow?

    By Blogger lauridawn, at 10:00 PM  

  • I turn my back for one minute, and Paul has offered to sell our first-born child and he's commandeered the blog. How come he got 4 comments in the first 5 minutes after he posted? Where's the love?

    By Blogger Amy, at 7:32 PM  

  • Now wait a second. Mom can't buy James without even bidding. Who's opening the bidding? I say $500!

    By Blogger Michelle Glauser, at 10:50 AM  

  • Amy, you now have 8 comments listed under Paul's post, so its time to change the blog before he gets even more!

    GO!

    By Blogger Amy, at 8:02 PM  

  • Yes, thats right, post...NOW!!

    Actually, I miss your hearty sarcasm. Please post another commentary to your blog. I'm sure you're having plenty of adventures that us internet fans are missing out on.

    By Blogger Amy, at 8:03 PM  

  • Well Paul it looks like your offspring is of the Gremlin type, and ours is of the Gollum type.

    By Blogger heather, at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home