Bankhead Adventures

23 April 2007

Yo Diggity

Few things are happier than James in a sandbox, especially when he has just commandeered some other kid's sand toys. Fortunately Amy and Paul took a field trip to Toys R Us shortly after said commandeering and have now purchased a lovely $2.99 sand combo, complete with pail, shovel, a sifting pan, two molds (a castlewall and a starfish), and a carrying case.

On a side note, the hat featured in this picture is no longer with us. It became one with nature in Wunderlich County Park, following in the footsteps of his blue striped hat which ran away at the zoo and his monogrammed bib that disappeared in Target. Must we glue all accessories to the boy's body? Is he doomed to repeat the accessory losses of his father?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Again, I begin my comment with a hearty HAHAHA!! I love reading about James's adventures especially. Let me know what you decide about gluing his accesories to his body. I have heard that honey works well, but that was in conjunction with bows on little girls' heads which I wouldn't know about personally.
    On a side note, my blog got hit by a stranger from afar. For a big smile, check out this person's blog, which they kindly left me the link to: http://kimonchan.blogspot.com
    Aloha! Amy

    By Blogger Amy, at 9:43 PM  

  • Three quick thoughts.
    1) Perhaps James losses are his attempt to keep his accessories the latest and greatest.
    2) I would really love to have been a witness to Paul being let loose in Toys R Us!
    3) Sometimes those accessories show up at a later date in the strangest of places! Call an immediate family member to find out who, what, when, and where!
    XOXOXO, Mama G

    By Blogger lauridawn, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home