Bankhead Adventures

10 April 2007

Cool Pool


Amy wasn't sure if swimming in an ordinary hotel pool counted as a blogworthy adventure, but James clearly thought it was one of the best places he's been. If only he could talk, he could explain why every splash was hilarious. In the meantime, we'll have to guess: was he really laughing at his mom's sad swimsuit (one that hasn't really survived 3 waterskiing seasons)? Or maybe Aunt Heidi's goggles made him giggle. Perhaps those swim diapers tickle. Whatever the case, we will definitely be visiting the pool again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Hey, will you please send me the video of this? It is just so cute to hear him laugh!

    "[E]nftsfq" is my word.

    By Blogger Michelle Glauser, at 8:37 PM  

  • I tried to put the video on here, but it was taking too long and I got impatient for to post. I'll work on that.

    By Blogger Amy, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home