Bankhead Adventures

29 February 2008

Guacamole

After nearly two weeks on vacation in Utah (thanks to Paul's persuading his boss that his team needed a Google Park City Ski Trip and that families should come too, even if they are unable to ski), Amy and James are feeling quite relieved to be back to regular life. In honor of a safe return to California and because avocados were on sale and because guacamole-hating Paul was still out of town, we made one of James's favorite treats. In typical toddler style, he uses only one chip as his spoon and double, triple, and quadruple dips. He also likes to punctuate his snack by yelling "Guacamole!" between bites.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • adorable!! I'm making guacamole today too when I stumbled on this. hope mine tastes as good as yours looks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 AM  

  • Yum! I would be yelling guacamole! in between bites if I hadn't had it in a while too.

    By Blogger Amy, at 11:59 AM  

  • I'm impressed that he is doing so well with 4 syllable words. (I prefer to eat the guacamole with one chip for a spoon too.)

    By Blogger Hammy, at 1:59 PM  

  • Amy, my husband doesn't like guacamole either. Isn't it a shame.

    By Blogger Trulee, at 1:02 PM  

  • Amy, I don't know if you remember me from Alta...I saw you posted on Amy Sonntag's blog and had to check out your little family. Very cute:) And congratulations on baby #2!

    By Blogger Brenna, at 9:43 PM  

  • That is so cute of James. He is a toddler, Dipping 3 or 4 times, just to get the good stuff. Abigail does it ALL the time.

    By Blogger In Good Company, at 11:37 AM  

  • How can you hate guacamole? i think tha's against the law in California. ( : Great to see James. We miss you guys! -Julia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home