Bankhead Adventures

16 July 2007

Strollerhikes

For the last seven months, Amy and James have been involved in a group called strollerhikes, a bunch of moms who hike all over the Bay Area with their kids. We've hiked everywhere from Santa Cruz to Half Moon Bay to San Francisco to San Jose. Not only do we get to hang out with cool people and explore new places and get some exercise, but we also get discounts at the local sporting goods store, which rocks. Strollerhikes provides Amy and James with weekly adventures, so it's about time we blogged it.

4 Comments:

  • hey Amy, your strollerhikes link isn't working, so I'm bummed because I want to see where it takes me on the web!

    By Blogger Amy, at 2:32 PM  

  • That's too bad that James has that deer-in-the-headlights look in the first picture and a funny hat in the second. Ah, there's nothing he can do to not be cute anyway!

    By Blogger Michelle Glauser, at 2:36 PM  

  • Ok, Amy, I think the link works now. Sorry about that. Michelle, I know the hat looks ridiculous, but I haven't been able to find a better one for a price I'm willing to pay.

    By Blogger Amy, at 5:16 PM  

  • Gee, thanks! By the way, you look really great in hiking gear. I think your baby backpack shows off your legs.

    By Blogger Amy, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home