Bankhead Adventures

01 July 2007

Missing my boy


I know this sounds pathetic, but I sent James and Amy away to see Grandma and Grandpa Glauser on Tuesday, and I haven't seen him since, and I really miss the boy. To make matters worse, I've just been informed that James' walking ability has improved from 3 consecutive steps to 24 on Grandma Glauser's watch. Why James refused to walk for 15 months of my careful fatherly tutelage, but immediately went to work walking this week while I was away, is beyond me. (nice alliteration, eh? Maybe I could make it as a GA after all, despite my coke habit).

I'm posting one of my favorite pictures of James in honor of his anticipated return, with improved walking skills, tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Yikes! James has only been gone a few hours and we are already experiencing major withdrawal. Send him back! (We now understand why grandparents sue for visitation rights.) Really though, enjoy the boy and know that we thought Paul's blog entry was one of the sweetest ever!

    XOXOXOXO-
    The Glauser Fam

    By Blogger lauridawn, at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home