Bankhead Adventures

18 April 2009

More European Vacation

Amy's sister Michelle already blogged all about our visit with her in Leipzig. Other notable parts of our trip included visiting Paul's sister in Heidelberg, just missing the hullabaloo in Strausbourg, France, enjoying the Mucha museum in Prague, patrolling the ramparts in Dresden (Paul's favorite activity), and braving the snow to get to the excellent fortress in Wurzburg. Also, that our children were having a ball with the Glausers in Utah.

3 Comments:

  • hey I have pics of the chillins having fun here if you want them I'll send them to you

    By Blogger Heidika, at 8:15 PM  

  • I am still reeling over the fact that you guys got to go to Europe!

    Hello Awesome!

    My classes end around May 16th....if it is warm and sunny I'm thinking I'll celebrate by boogie boarding, care to join in?
    :D

    By Blogger Amy, at 10:38 PM  

  • i'm guessing paul served a mission in this area might he have known an elder ahrens? if so, we have a mutual acquaintance....

    By Blogger jamie, at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home