Bankhead Adventures

23 October 2006

Paul and James play Revolutionary Etude

Paul and James play (and sing) Revolutionary Etude
The best part about this video is that Paul didn't know Amy was taking it, meaning that this is actual footage of how Paul and James practice the piano. Side note: last Friday while Amy was at a church function, some friends stopped by our place for a visit. Through the door they could see and hear Paul practicing the piano with his trusty metronome clicking away, but he was oblivious to their doorbell-ringing and persistant knocking, so in the end they left him to his happy piano world.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • amy,
    I love all your blogs! they are always so amusing, and its nice to see pics of the boy and the whole family. Keep up the good work!!!

    By Blogger Jace, at 6:54 AM  

  • Hee hee hee! That movie is hilarious, I had to bite my lip so I wouldn't laugh hysterically in my office! It is also amusing that Paul didn't notice someone ringing and knocking. Janice used to notice how I could ignore her snapping while I played my pieces. I told her I had so many other things to ignore, especially when I was busy reading.

    By Blogger Michelle Glauser, at 9:41 AM  

  • Amy, You'll have to tell Paul that I'm forwarding this to my husband Adam right away! He'd get such a kick out of seeing his favorite piece practiced this way. Although I'm not sure I want to give him any ideas...his singing voice is not near what Paul's is. haha

    By Blogger Emily Busath Murdock, at 3:17 PM  

  • Emily! I hope Adam enjoys this clip, mistakes and all. Maybe we should start a support group for women who are married to classical-music junkies. Although this piece is really cool the first 6000 times, it starts to get old. But then again, I can think of some worse ways to keep both my boys entertained for hours on end.

    By Blogger Amy, at 7:02 AM  

  • I laughed myself sick on this one. Matt has fallen asleep on the girls bed, but Grace came rushing in from her bedroom to see what I'm laughing at. She loves it!

    My verification on this one is yqhyqdb bizarre again. Are these all long?

    By Blogger Catherine M., at 6:22 PM  

  • Catherine,
    I especially requested extra-difficult verification words so that only our smart friends can comment. Congratulations for making the cut!

    By Blogger Amy, at 7:19 AM  

  • Daaaadelillaaadoh, booodle baaahhh, wa wa wa to you too! Arf!

    By Blogger The Editor, at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home