Bankhead Adventures

17 January 2009

Roaring Camp Railroad

Latest adventure: riding behind the steam engine at Roaring Camp Railroad. Last time we took a train ride (the Billy Jones Wildcat Railroad, over a year ago), James yelled joyously and repeatedly, "I'm riding a train! I'm riding a train!" This time he managed (just barely) to contain his excitement during our journey, but he unleashed his wild energy shortly after we got off the train in an hour-long attempt to chase down the engine after it had departed the station.

6 Comments:

  • I'm reading a new blog post! I'm reading a new blog post! (And now I'm going to eat a sugared donut.)

    By Blogger Michelle Glauser, at 4:44 AM  

  • Did he catch it?

    By Blogger Hammy, at 7:29 AM  

  • you guys are my heros--i love how you get out and do something fun what seems like every weekend. glad james had such a good time.

    By Blogger jamie, at 7:11 PM  

  • I love that place...the engine is so cute and so perfect for little boys.

    By Blogger Amy, at 7:55 PM  

  • I went on a train ride with you once. That was fun!!!

    By Blogger Heidika, at 7:06 PM  

  • Mostly I just like Sadie's face and Paul's Stanford hat.

    By Blogger Sica, at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home